To be a Medical Practice of Excellence.
1. To provide competent, efficient, and timely medical services for patients.
2. To enhance patient responsibility for their own health through provision of collaborative, informed and cost effective medical and nursing care.
3. To create a supportive, enjoyable and sustainable place of work for all staff members.
4. To seek to improve all services through continual review of practice procedures and processes.
5. To advocate for a sustainable health system that addresses the competing needs of patients, health service providers, and community financial resources.